Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - App.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009
      0 points
    i think everyone knows now, Stirling aka the hills. you?
    chances are i won't be able to catch up before i leave for canberra actually. the only time i can really get out i spend at licensed venues (and no i won't be buying you drinks:tongue:).
    i have been meaning to post some pics in the 'stabelaide meet' thread before i leave so people can see some images associated with my life here (and so i can feel homesick later)

oh btw - barbecued possum, yum :shocked:
  1.   0 points
    Ooh, yes take some photos of stAbelaide for me too scorcho. I miss it a bit >.<
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    im close to glenelg,
    a stabelaide catch up would be fun :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    As rocket said let's keep this topic strictly on topic! XD well at least try :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
      0 points
    Hehe.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    One your question to ask you pro's ;D
    I didnt want to start a new thread so ill post it here.

In TS i dont know when to reload my lr300, i reload with over 20 bullets left,
    then i am left with a single clip with others left.
    What is the best time to reload?
    •  
      CommentAuthorc 
      0 points
    I'm in no where pro but for me...

First of all, I have ut_weapdrop bound to F, which is right beside my movement keys, very easy for me to access.

I have a habit of pulling out the DE right after I kill the enemy(ies) in sight, and try to find cover and reload when I am confident with my surroundings. I never have to worry about having no ammo left over because there are always more for me to pick up on the ground, or I just drop my current weapon and pick one up on the ground. When I have minimum or no ammo left over in any of my weapons and I am not confident enough with the surroundings to take time and reload, I quickly drop my current weapon and pick one up on the ground.

It's important that you recognize and remember, the person you just killed, about how many bullets he's fired. If the person spammed his primary, drop and pick the pistol first because most likely the primary is empty or with very little amount of bullets left. Another reason is usually players, with "regular" playing styles, fire their primaries before their pistols. Unless the enemy fired the pistol on you, it's most likely to have a full clip.

To answer your question in a straight forward way, reload when ever you are confident enough with your surroundings, do not worry about having no ammo left over. 100+ bullets per round is more than enough. :bigsmile:
    -cyn
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
      0 points
    thanks c!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah I reload all the time. Even if I have 29 bullets in the clip :tongue: Just gotta learn to judge the situation then you can do it often.
    That reminds me c I'll add weapondrop to RSConfig

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Yeah weapon drop is very helpfull.